Pumpkin Pie Protein DipAll the delicious taste of pumpkin pie in a low calorie, low carb, high protein dip!
I love pumpkin season, but so much of the pumpkin themed snacks are loaded with sugar. This fluffy, satisfying dip has the perfect balance of sweetness and spice without the added sugar, and it takes no time to whip up!
It goes great with veggies, fruit, sweet potato toast, crackers, or just by itself on a spoon ;) It also makes an amazing treat as the filling in my White Chocolate Pumpkin Pie Cups.
Prep Time: 5 min
Makes: 3 servings
Gluten Free, Paleo, No Sugar Added, No Bake
- 1/4 Cup Claire's Goodness Almond Butter
- 1/4 Cup Pure Pumpkin Puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 4 Tbsp Vanilla Whey Protein (I use Morellifit Grassfed Whey Protein)
- 1/4 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/8 Tsp Vanilla
- Fresh Veggies or veggie chips
- Toasted sweet potato
- Anything your heart desires!
Mix Claire's Goodness almond butter and pumpkin until combined evenly. Add remaining ingredients and mix into smooth batter.
You are ready to start dipping right away or you can chill 30 minutes first. Store in fridge.
Serving Size: 1/3 of dip
Saturated Fat: .7g
Added Sugar: 0g