Nearly Keto Protein FudgeRich, creamy fudge that nourishes your body with healthy fats, protein, and micronutrients. It is light on carbs and sugar, with no refined sugars or processed fats, but you would never know from the amazing taste! Truly a guilt-free indulgence that you can enjoy every day ;)
It is just the thing for your end of day chocolate fix, with just over 100 calories and 2g sugar for two pieces. And even for those times you feel like going a little chocolate crazy, you can eat half the batch and still only rack up 6g of added sugar in just over 500 calories and 20g of protein - the perfect meal replacement dessert (I have definitely done this before if you can't tell ;)
And the icing on the cake.....zero baking required! You just mix up the ingredients, pop it in the freezer, and you have delicious fudge 20 minutes later. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Freeze Time: 20 minutes
Makes: 16 squares
Gluten Free, Paleo, Egg Free, No Bake
- 1/4 Cup Claire's Goodness Almond Butter
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil (Soft or Melted)
- 1/3 Cup Vanilla Protein (I use MorelliFit Grass-Fed Whey Isolate. You can also use chocolate or any other flavor, I like to use vanilla for this because it is sweeter than my chocolate protein powder)
- 1.5-2 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup (Dark)
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla
- 1/8 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/16 Tsp Sea Salt
- A few drops liquid stevia if needed, depends how sweet your protein is
- Crushed Nuts
- Shredded Coconut
- Sea Salt Flakes
Line a square sandwich size Tupperware container with parchment paper.
Combine Claire's Goodness almond butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon in small bowl and mix evenly. Add protein and cacao powder and mix until smooth.
Pour batter into prepared container. Sprinkle toppings over batter if desired, and place in freezer. Freeze 20-25 minutes until solid. Remove and cut into 16 squares. Store in fridge or freezer.
Serving Size: 2 squares
Saturated Fat: 6.3g
Added Sugar: 1.6g