Flourless Almond Butter Banana PancakesThese moist paleo pancakes have the perfect natural sweetness from banana and almond butter, with NO ADDED SUGAR. They make a delicious and nutrient packed healthy breakfast - or lunch, snack, or dinner!! - full of protein, fiber, and healthy fats.
Or, you can take it a step further and top them with a little maple syrup or raw honey to transform them into a heavenly dessert ;)
Either way, you'll love these quick flourless pancakes.
Makes: 4 Medium Pancakes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Gluten Free, Paleo, Dairy Free
- 1 Ripe Banana (the browner the better for sweeter flavor)
- 1 Egg
- ¼ Claire's Goodness Cup Almond Butter
- 2 Tbsp Vanilla Protein (I use Morellifit Grass-Fed Whey Isolate)
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla
- 1/8 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1-2 Tbsp Coconut Oil or Grass fed butter for frying
- Extra Claire's Goodness Almond Butter ;)
- Pure Maple Syrup or Raw Honey
- Fruit, Nuts, Shredded Coconut, Cinnamon, etc
Combine all ingredients in blender until smooth.
Heat coconut oil in small omelet pan over medium low heat. Add 2-3 tbsp batter to fill pan with thin layer of batter. Cook 2-3 minutes per side. Each side should lightly brown and set before you flip them.
Top with drizzled almond butter plus any additional toppings of your choice and Enjoy the Goodness!
Serving Size: 2 pancakes
Saturated Fat: 7.8g
Added Sugar: 0g